"If you judge people you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19.- The recent Government guidelines advise that "Religious services and weddings can proceed without capacity limits but with all other protective measures remaining in place". Therefore, we would ask that you continue to wear face masks and maintain social distance.
MISSION SUNDAY - Sunday 24 October. All envelopes and cash placed in the Share bucket on Sunday will be deemed to be for the Missions.
- ALTAR LIST OF THE DEAD - envelopes are available at the back of the church. They may be returned to the safe behind the Good News shop.
NO ELECTRICITY NEXT SATURDAY 30 OCTOBER - NO 10.00 MASS Due to removal of a tree on a neighbouring property
CHURCH VOLUNTEERS We need more volunteers in the church - Sanitizers to keep our Sacred Space clean; Readers; Ministers of the Eucharist; Power Point Team and Zoom Camera Team. A short training session will be given, where necessary.
- First Confession will take place on Wednesday 10th November at 7.30 pom
- FIRST COMMUNION for 2021 will take place on Saturday, 13th November at 11.00am (There will be no mass at 10:00 am)
MASS FOR THE GIFT OF PRIESTHOOD - Sunday 21st November at 3.30 pm in St Andrew's Westland Row, Dublin 1. (by St. Joseph's Young Priests' Society).
- Please note there will be no morning mass at 10.00 on Saturday, 13th November
VOLUNTEER WITH CROSSCARE:
Would you like to help in a really practical way to support people in food poverty in the community? Crosscare Community Cafe in D1 is looking for volunteers to help their wonderful kitchen staff behind the scenes as a volunteer kitchen porter 1-2 mornings per week (Mon-Fri 10.30-2.30) Call Orla on 086 130 1575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.
Romanian and Roma Interpreters
Let your language skills do the talking in this meaningful phone interpreter role. (No experience necessary as all training provided!) Crosscare is looking for Romanian or Roma speaking volunteers with fluent English to join our Housing & Welfare Clinic team. Phone Clinics: Wed 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm. Volunteer Commitment once every 2/3 weeks. Call Orla on 086 130 1575 or email email@example.com to hear more.
Drug and Alcohol Programme
Crosscare's Drug & Alcohol programme offers a free addiction counselling service. They are currently looking for Student, Pre-accredited and Accredited counsellors/Psychotherapists to volunteer once a week for a minimum of 1-3hrs, in their Blanchardstown and Balbriggan Service. If you are interested in volunteering for DAP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01 836 0911
- FAMILIES WALKING TOGETHER IN HOPE: Table Talk - Kitchen Table. Resources for October including a lively podcast are now on the diocesan website - part of the Year of the Family celebration
- PASTORAL CENTRE NEWS The Pastoral Centre is now open again with many of our existing Groups back with us alongside several new groups. Details of all the classes and times are on the Pastoral Centre website www.newtownparkpastoralcentre.com
- Copies of the classes and contact details for the group leaders are also available here and at Reception in the Centre